Why we like it
- Burj Al Arab is the tallest dedicated all-suite hotel in the world, an iconic landmark on the Dubai skyline
- All suites have huge windows, affording magnificent view of the Arabian Gulf
- The hotel has ten restaurants and bars, including Al Mahara, a seafood restaurant which stands amongst the top ten restaurants in the world
- The huge Assawan Spa and Health Club offers hand selected treatments and services specially designed for the Burj Al Arab
- Burj Al Arab guests enjoy unlimited access to Wild Wadi waterpark, which is accessible via a complimentary buggy drive or short walk
About Burj Al Arab
In its relatively short tenure on the Dubai coastline this instantly recognisable hotel has attracted international attention and awe, ensuring its place as one of the most photographed structures in the world. Consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai skyline. Illuminated at night by choreographed lighting representing water and fire - Burj Al Arab is individual, inspired and hugely impressive.
An all-suite luxury hotel, it reflects the very finest that the world has to offer. With a discreet in-suite check-in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers, you will be assured of the ultimate in personal service throughout their stay.
An extensive range of other facilities includes classic sports car rental, Rolls Royce chauffeurs, an outdoor pool, beach access, water sports, shopping and a fitness centre. The hotel operates the Sinbad's Kid's Club for children aged one to 12 years.