Why we like it
- The Jumeirah is a superb beachside resort in the heart of Dubai's waterfront
- All rooms, suites and villas afford superb view over the Arabian Gulf
- Dining options range from Latin American and Mediterranean to seafood and casual bistros
- The spa has two saunas and massage rooms, three hot tubs, Jacuzzi, steam room and plunge pool. It offers a range of massage treatments and facials
- The Jumeirah has five climate controlled swimming pools or water play areas, with a total area extending over 7,000 sq metres and complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park next door
About Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Designed to resemble an ocean wave in profile, this ultra-modern beachfront resort spreads over 26 storeys. Interior design is inspired by the four natural elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water, with wall and accent colours to match
The 598 rooms and suites are beautifully appointed - awash with sumptuous fabrics, plush furniture and the latest technology - whilst décor is warm and homely. The suites are equally well put together, but also feature their own private sun terraces.
The 19 beachside villas are each little havens of private luxury. All have their own plunge pools, discreetly tucked away in a private garden. The bedrooms are designed in atmospheric Bedouin style.
Offering one the biggest choices of dining in Dubai with over 20 restaurants and bars. La Parilla on the 25th floor with its Latin American cuisine has the best views over the skyline.