Why we like it
- The spectacular Royal Mirage pays homage to traditional Arabic architecture, but with luxurious, stylish twist
- The resort in Palm Island Bay is set in a beachfront location amidst 65 acres of lushly landscaped private grounds that are rich with palms
- There are eight restaurants to choose from across the Royal Mirage - each serving its own unique menu
- Temperature-controlled swimming pools and health and wellness facilities include the One&Only Spa, the Oriental Hammam and a Beauty Centre
- Other facilities and activities include tennis courts, nearby golf courses and deep sea fishing
About One&Only Royal Mirage
The beachfront Palace with its 231 rooms is adorned with ornamental arches and set amidst abundant gardens with meandering water features and streams. Interiors are contemporary with an Asian twist.
At the heart of the resort the 170 rooms at the Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the Orient with dramatic architecture and a rich landscape of courtyards and fountains. The rooms are beautifully appointed, featuring carved arches, colourful mosaics and dramatic artwork. All rooms and suites are sea-facing with private balconies or terraces and interconnecting rooms are possible making it great for those with families.
The Residence & Spa is an enclave of exclusivity - an intimate sanctuary with two private restaurants, The Dining Room and The Library, reserved exclusively for its guests. The 48 rooms and suites are all sea-facing with private balcony or terrace making them ideal for couples.