Why we like it
- Private location at the tip of one of the Palm Jumeirah’s fronds
- Moorish, Andalusian and Arabian influences punctuate the resort’s design
- The beautiful spa offers one off treatments as well as longer wellness journeys to complement your stay
- We love the view of the private marina and Dubai skyline from 101 Lounge and Bar. Chilled out tunes spun by the resident DJ seals the deal.
- Dedicated Kids Only activity programme ensuring future generations of paying guests leave with happy and sandy memories.
About One&Only The Palm
Clinging to the tip of one of the overarching fronds of the Palm Jumeirah is One&Only The Palm. 94 rooms and suites are found in either the central Manor House or the outlying Mansions and all offer indulgent Moorish style accommodation complete with the latest in technology as well as private outdoor space. For most travellers, food is central to any holiday and you’re genuinely spoilt for choice here between the three on-site restaurants as well as those at the nearby One&Only Royal Mirage and Atlantis, the Palm.
The privacy afforded, courtesy of its promontory-tip location, is a blessing for those seeking seclusion and exclusivity but the fun and games of Dubai and the greater UAE are never far away. Golf, water sports and day trips into the desert are all possible and recommended but so is just taking it easy and basking in the gleaming surroundings under a seemingly ever present Arabian sun.