Why we like it
- A year round resort destination
- The rooms form a 'village' of chalets and original log cabins
- Make sure you take a cruise on Lac Beauvert
- Visitors can compare whether the lodge or the Fairmont Banff Springs has the best golf course in Canada. A source of much debate
- Lake front location perfect for an afternoon picnic
About Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Apparently the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge was set up as something of a rival to the Banff Springs. Now both hotels are part of the Fairmont Group many guests stay in both to experience their history and luxury. The lodge is 'cabin style' and serves as a jumping off point for the countless outdoor activities in the nearby area. The views from the lodge are stunning, so much so the area has been protected with UNESCO World Heritage status.