Why we like it
- Enviably positioned on the banks of the Bow River in Kensington Village.
- A member of the exclusive Relais & Chateaux.
- Enjoy an intimate dining experience at Chef’s Table, offering award winning Canadian cuisine.
- Discover Kensington and all its sights on a complimentary Brooklyn cruiser bike.
- Treat yourself with a tranquil in room spa treatment from partner spa provider RnR Wellness.
About Hotel Arts
Situated just north of downtown Calgary, Hotel Arts is a stylish boutique accommodation with an intimate ambience. The 19 rooms and suites radiate charm, the handpicked artwork, French doors, and open sash windows create a sophisticated and inviting space. Sit back and relax whilst indulging in exquisite food at the award-winning restaurant, Chef’s Table. It offers an ever-changing menu along with refined wine pairings. During summer, you can savour food with a view out on the patio overlooking Bow River. In colder months gather around the fire with a cocktail in hand, at the cosy Fireside lounge. Step out for a leisurely stroll around Kensington and you will stumble across many coffee shops, boutiques and pubs for your enjoyment. Just steps from the beautiful architecture of Peace Bridge and the perfect urban escape, Prince’s Island Park, you can explore your surroundings with ease.