Why we like it
- Located close to downtown Banff, Moose Hotel & Suites are perfectly placed for exploring.
- The hotel design maximises natural light showcasing the stunning mountain views.
- Enjoy a hearty Italian meal at Pacini, a burst of flavour in every perfectly prepared bite.
- Sit back and soak in one of the two rooftop hot pools whilst enjoying the sensational scenery.
- Unwind at the Meadow Spa as you escape into one of the ten treatment rooms, enjoying complimentary use of the fitness room and sauna.
About Moose Hotel & Suites
Situated in the heart of downtown Banff you can enjoy the immediacy of the shops, museums and national park against the backdrop of the magnificent Rockies. The hotel’s design embraces natural materials utilising reclaimed and salvaged wood for many features. An authentic mountain culture is established through the custom designed and locally built dressers, tables and nightstands. Each room features a patio or balcony and is decorated with colourful moose artwork creating a warm ambience.
Energise your morning with a few laps of the bright indoor pool. Then enjoy a delicious breakfast and feast at the all-you-can-eat Bread Bar complete with a multitude of spreads and jams. You can lounge in one of the rooftop hot pools or socialise around the outdoor fire pit whilst marvelling at the views. Alternatively, escape into Meadow Spa and enjoy some peace at the private outdoor hot pool, the experience much enhanced after an indulgent massage. Relax in the beautiful lobby or sink into your comfortable bed knowing room service is only a call away.