Why we like it
- Situated in Yoho National Park, Cathedral Mountain Lodge is at the heart of the Rockies, hidden amongst towering trees.
- The main lodge features large picture windows and an outdoor deck overlooking the glacier- fed Kicking Horse River.
- A collection of 31 authentic log cabins radiate charm with stone fireplaces and antique furnishings.
- Enjoy some food inspired by local and organic ingredients whilst taking in the view at the Riverside Restaurant.
- Entertain your adventurous side, armed with a paddle splash through the azure waters of Moraine Lake with complimentary canoeing available daily.
About Cathedral Mountain Lodge
Cathedral Mountain Lodge provides the ideal base for your Rocky Mountain adventure, situated close to Yoho National Park and Banff National Park. Each cosy log cabin features custom made log beds, a roaring fireplace and a deep soaking tub redefining the meaning of comfort. Cabins are free from television and in-room phones creating a private haven in which you can truly relax with smores and a hot drink in hand. Spacious walk out porches furnished with deck chairs provide the perfect place to sit back and recharge whilst enjoying the outdoors. Start your day by devouring a complimentary buffet breakfast fresh from the local market. An onsite adventure specialist is provided for the inside scoop on sights, hikes and wildlife. The lodge is home to an award-winning kitchen with a brilliant selection of wine to match, both regional and international. Savour high quality cuisine at the Riverside Dining Room, near the warmth of a large stone fireplace whilst taking in beautiful views of the glacial fed Kicking Horse River.