Why we like it
- Enviable location, with incredible views of Coal Harbour
- Make use of the outdoor hot tubs after a massage at the spa, very unusual for a major city
- Take a jog from the hotel along the waterfront and around Stanley Park
- Watch the seaplanes landing and departing right in front of your room
- Funky modern lobby with sounds of live jazz - perfect for a pre dinner drink
About Fairmont Pacific Rim
The Fairmont Pacific Rim offers sensational views over Vancouver's bustling harbour and Stanley Park. A true city oasis within walking distance from the shops and restaurants. Stay in classically styled Fairmont rooms or contemporary styled suites. All rooms have an iPad2 offering interactive customer service. In the morning, the giovane café is the place to pick up your freshly baked pastry or later in the day a selection of sweet treats will be ready to tempt you. Enjoy the vibrant bar scene located in the open plan area beside the lobby and its giant fireplace. After exploring the city indulge your senses at the Willow Stream Spa with its beautiful chill out zone on the roof top. The hotel is ideal for families and couples alike with an outdoor rooftop pool complete with private cabanas, and BMW bikes available to hire and explore Stanley Park – a true oasis in the heart of the city.