Why we like it
- Location, location, location – the Fairmont has this in spades with stunning views of the harbour
- A team of professional and gracious staff ready to welcome you
- Dine in Arc which offers great fresh cuisine with views over the West Coast
- A 24 hour Health Club with an outdoor heated pool and a range of jogging trails are available
- Stay in stylish rooms with floor to ceiling windows with views over the harbour
About Fairmont Waterfont
Located across the street from the harbour and mountains, and linked to a fabulous concourse of shops and an enclosed walkway to the Vancouver Convention Centre and Cruise Ship Terminal, the Fairmont Waterfront has the perfect location. Gastown, Robson Street, Pacific Centre shopping mall, the Vancouver Art Gallery and the central business district are all within walking distance.
Explore the seawall to Stanley Park, a 1000 acre park in the centre of the city and larger than New York City's Central Park. The Fairmont Waterfront is a great option for families with one and two bedroom Family Suites, a host of children’s amenities and special child friendly menus are sure to keep your little ones happy. The hotel is contemporary in style and we love the large windows in the bedrooms that bring the harbour views into your room.