Why we like it
- Family owned and operated resort located in the splendid Great Bear Rainforest
- Incredible wildlife viewing opportunities, including bears and whale watching
- Stay in solid wood cabins all with incredible views
- Enjoy a three course coastal meal BC style on the floating fire dock
- Perfect for a couples getaway or a family reunion
About Nimmo Bay
Nimmo Bay is a serene sanctuary with spectacular views of the bay in the heart of the Great Bear Rainforest. There are nine cozy yet spacious cabins, either intertidal, so you can feel the ebb and flow of the tide beneath you, or streamside, in which you will fall asleep to the sound of the nearby cascading waterfall. Each cabin has separate bedrooms, washrooms and living rooms, plus lovely views of the surrounding countryside. A complimentary mini bar includes homemade cookies and truffles.
You’ll not leave Nimmo Bay unsatisfied. Breakfast is plentiful and locally sourced, gourmet picnic lunches are served in a different spectacular location each day, while dinners include cocktails and amuses-bouche on the floating dock followed by a three course coastal inspired meal. Activities are vast and varied: make use of the resort’s helicopter and try your hand at heli-fishing, heli-fly fishing, adventure tours and heli-hiking. The resort is well set up as a family getaway as well as a romantic break.