Why we like it
- A beautiful boutique retreat located on the shores of a striking glacier-fed lake in Whistler.
- Get a taste of authentic BC with a delicious lakeside meal at Aura Restaurant, where the menu is inspired by locally sourced, organic ingredients.
- Admire the mountainous backdrop over a craft cocktail or beer at the Cure Lounge & Patio.
- Rejuvenate with a treatment at The Spa and enjoy complimentary use of the rooftop hot pools and eucalyptus steam room.
- Keep active and explore the local village with complimentary bike rental, season dependant.
About Nita Lake Lodge
Situated along the iconic “Sea to Sky” highway, Nita Lake Lodge is just a 90-minute drive from Vancouver, perfectly positioned 500 metres from the base of Whistler mountain, the lodge has plenty to offer all year round. The 77 spacious suites showcase king sized beds, double soaker tubs and a comfortable lounge area centred around a gas fireplace, designed for your ultimate comfort.
Start your day with a smile at Aura Restaurant with a lakeside breakfast. Take a scenic stroll around Nita Lake along the Valley Trail connecting neighbouring lakes and parks, perfect for walking, biking and sightseeing. Relax your mind and muscles during a soak in the Lakeside plunge pool and hot tub. Alternatively you can book a class at the onsite yoga studio, improving your flexibility on Whistler’s very first yoga wall. Warm up with a gourmet coffee round the fireplace, or browse the shelves of the cosy library. Take advantage of the courtesy shuttle to the vibrant village of Whistler where you can explore the high-quality shops and countless restaurants.