Why we like it
- Classic elegance through the iconic Rockies
- Highly entertaining staff to animate your Rockies journey
- A unique rail experience
- Travel through the most spectacular scenery in western Canada
- Personalised service for each guest
- Regionally-inspired meals and all-inclusive beverages
About Rocky Mountaineer
Rocky Mountaineer is undoubtedly the most spectacular train trip in North America. Departing from Jasper, Alberta you'll travel to Kamloops through the Rockies enjoying the dramatic landscape as you tuck into a fabulous lunch. Abercrombie & Kent recommends the GoldLeaf Service which will provide much better views of the Continental Divide, the river valleys of the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains, and Mount Robson the highest peak in the Rockies. The night is spent in Kamloops a former gold mining town.
Continuing on the luxury train, you'll head west through the desert-like interior. Here you'll see winding river canyons which are surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and also Cascade Mountains. The journey continues into the lush green fields of the Fraser River Valley. Again, a great lunch aboard will be served as you travel along the Thompson River. The journey concludes in Vancouver, where we will transfer you to your choice of luxury hotel.