Why we like it
- A stylish retreat combining roaring 1920s glamour with contemporary design
- The hotel of choice for Hollywood royalty, from Marlene Dietrich to Elvis Presley
- Meticulously restored after a full renovation, retaining all the original charm
- Outdoor restaurant and lounge, Reflections, is perfect for people watching
- Fantastic location in the heart of the city, close to galleries, restaurants and parks
About Rosewood Georgia
A legend in its own right, the historic Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers an unrivalled combination of modern luxury and classic sophistication. Dating back to the 1920s the hotel has played home to iconic stars such as Elvis Presley and Marlene Dietrich in its sumptuous rooms. We love the Deluxe King Rooms, which feature luxurious beds clad in Italian linen and ultra-modern bathrooms with walk-in rainforest showers, over sized bath tubs and heated floors. For the utmost exclusivity the Rosewood suite spans the twelfth floor with two elegant bedrooms and a private rooftop terrace with a plunge pool, looking out across some of the best views over the city.
The hotel is also a destination for dining, with a selection of bars and restaurants to choose from including the Hawksworth, a fine-dining establishment, Reflections, an alfresco lounge and bar serving light fare, a sweet and savoury café, Bel Café, the Lobby Lounge and a trendy Twenties-themed bar. There’s a fantastic indoor saltwater lap pool located on the fourth floor that’s bathed in natural light, and a sumptuous spa, Sense Rosewood, which is great for unwinding after a hard day’s shopping, offering a range of therapies.