Why we like it
- The rooms and suites are extremely comfortable and its easy to forget you are in a wilderness area as you settle in
- The hotel is accessed by helicopter in approximately 45 minutes from Vancouver International Airport or can be linked to other regions in British Columbia by Seaplane
- The hotel's Island Currents Spa is the perfect place to rest those weary limbs after a day of activities.
- The wide range of activities includes: eco-tours, kayaking, hiking and both fresh and saltwater fishing
- There are more than 20 hot tubs dotted around the property - you are sure to find a view to your liking!
About Sonora Resort
Sonora Island on the inside channel of Vancouver Island is the perfect base from which to explore the stunning landscape for which British Columbia is famed. The Sonora Resort offers luxurious standards and 5 star facilities in a beautiful and remote location. This is an alluring combination as you can be watching bears pluck Salmon from a river in the morning, relaxing in the spa in the afternoon and enjoying gourmet fine dining on the very same evening.