Why we like it
- Located on a ridge near the Monashee Mountains, Sparkling Hill Resort overlooks Lake Okanagan.
- The resort’s unique design incorporates 3.5 million Swarovski crystal elements radiating beauty and enhancing the wellness experience.
- Watch the sunset from the glamourous PeakFine restaurant whilst indulging your taste buds with a sophisticated seasonal menu.
- Relax and renew at KurSpa, Canada’s largest luxury spa, offering over 100 innovative treatments.
- Experience the natural beauty of the Okanagan Valley
About Sparking Hill Resort
Make an entrance with a private helicopter transfer to one of Sparkling Hill Resort’s helipads. Overlooking Lake Okanagan, the resort offers unrivalled access to the stunning valley. Each guestroom and penthouse features floor to ceiling sliding window walls, framing the mountain view perfectly. Shimmering crystals over the two-person bath tub create a starry night’s sky, allowing you to stargaze whilst you soak.
With queen and king size beds, crystal fireplaces and in-room mini fridges you will never want to leave.
Spoil yourself with a delectable complimentary buffet breakfast every morning. Saunter through the water therapy walkway improving circulation with the changing hot-cold waters. Take a soothing swim in the indoor infinity pool and prepare to be delighted by the soft classical music playing underwater. Kick back on the recliners in the Serenity Room and have a well-deserved nap surrounded by the sound of silence. For a memorable dining experience have a healthy dish with a creative twist at the PeakFine Restaurant, complimented by one of the region’s extraordinary wines.