Why we like it
- Opportunities to view bears directly from the lodge
- Track grizzly bears on foot with an experienced guide
- All tours from the lodge can be arranged on a private basis or maximum number of six people
- Stay in beautiful timber framed chalets
- A selection of activities are available from grizzly bear viewing, mountain biking, walking trails, or indulge your senses at the spa.
About Tweedsmuir Park Lodge
Located in the most spectacular setting in Bella Coola, BC – Tweedsmuir Park Lodge has 60 acres of pristine wilderness land surrounded by the mountains the view from here is incredible. Stay in individual timber framed cabins, a few offer two bedrooms perfect for a family adventure. It has been known for the bears to walk through the lawns of the lodge – they feel at home here as much as you will.
The Lodge is easily accessed by car, plane or ferry; whichever way you choose will be the start of your adventure, the scenery is enchanting this will be an unforgettable few days. As well as an array of outdoor activities and wildlife viewing there is also an opportunity to discover more about the local Nuxalk tribe through their stories and a visit to the petroglyph stone carvings. For families and couples Tweedsmuir has it all and we think a stay here will be a highlight of your stay in British Colombia.