Why we like it
- Quirky extra touches such as coffee table books and CDs. A particularly nice addition are the binoculars in the rooms
- You'll find a balcony and a fireplace in every room to enjoy on chilly nights
- The Inn's spa has been voted Canada's top year-round resort spa
- The Pointe Restaurant offers world-class food and amazing ocean views
- Authentic native experiences and true wilderness
About Wickaninnish Inn
The Wickaninnish Inn sits on Chesterman Beach near Tofino, Vancouver Island - a stunning area of inlets, coves, beaches and forests. Every one of the 75 guest rooms offers either a view of the pounding ocean or the beach. Guests choose from two buildings 'At-the-Pointe' or 'On-the-Beach'. The Pointe rooms sit perched on a rocky outcrop - a dramatic and photogenic setting. Here the sounds are of the waves crashing into the cliffs below.