Why we like it
- Authentic wilderness lodge with all the comforts of home
- Expansive picture windows to maximise ground level viewing
- A viewing tower to take in the tundra landscape and its wild inhabitants
- Cozy lounge area with fireplace for an evening wind down
- Queen, twin and family rooms each with their own ensuite bathrooms
About Seal River Heritage Lodge
There is just one fly-in lodge on the Hudson Bay coast. Seal River Heritage Lodge is the world's best place to come in search of polar bears and beluga whales. Completely remote, the lodge offers you the chance to see bears from numerous locations and vantage points. To reach the lodge its a 30 minute flight from the town of Churchill. There are countless nature trails for you to hike or kayak in the bay with the belugas.