Why we like it
- The most iconic hotel in Canada's cosmopolitan capital
- Over 100 years of history and strong national heritage
- Blends modern style with authentic elegance
- Perfectly located for Ottawa's festivals, such as Winterlude and the Tulip Festival
- Inviting Art Deco pool is the perfect place to relax after exploring
About Fairmont Chateau Laurier
Ottawa's landmark hotel since 1912 is the perfect place for a true Canadian experience in the country's capital. Ideally located next door to the regal Parliament Buildings and just steps from the Rideau Canal. The striking limestone edifice of the Fairmont Chateau Lauriers is a proud addition to the Ottawa skyline, with its traditional masonry reminiscent of a French chateau.
Each of the hotel's rooms and suites are richly appointed in warm colours and homely textures, creating a charming 'home away from home' environment despite the grand size of the hotel. The onsite dining options are typically glamorous; Wilfrid's offers authentic and contemporary Canadian fare with stunning views over the Parliament Buildings and the Rideau Locks - the perfect choice for a special occasion. For those looking to escape into a venue offering timeless elegance, Zoe's Lounge is the perfect spot for a classic cocktail or afternoon tea - complete with Devonshire Cream! La Terrasse offers live entertainment and refreshments in one of the most beautiful locations in the city: an elegant patio overlooking the skyline.