Why we like it
- Superb location in the stylish Yorkville neighbourhood of Toronto
- Elegant design with a modern twist creates a haven from the city
- The bar is the place to find your new favourite cocktail
- All rooms and suites boast floor to ceiling windows
- We love the indoor relaxation pool
About Four Seasons Toronto
In the heart of Yorkville, Toronto's most glamorous shopping and restaurant quarter, the brand new luxury Four Seasons blends warm sophistication with spectacular design in this vibrant international city. Stay in contemporary designed rooms using natural creams allowing the city to be framed in the floor to ceiling windows and of course the signature Four Seasons bed always ensures a good nights' sleep.
Chef Daniel Boulud heads up the dining options at the hotel and with his Michelin stars he has created enviable menus that combine the classic and contemporary effortlessly. The roof terrace is a great place to relax and take in the views of the city. From the moment you step through the doors at Four Seasons Toronto you know you have arrived somewhere special, a great choice for families and couples a like.