Why we like it
- Offering incredible views of Lake Rosseau, the resort sits amidst natural and unspoilt surroundings.
- Savour home-made pasta complimented with an old-world wine at the intimate Teca Restaurant.
- Escape into the majestic Spa Rosseau and emerge refreshed and revitalised.
- Enjoy almost boundless swimming with the swim-through channel connecting the indoor and outdoor pool.
- The exclusive sand beach and cool waters of Lake Rosseau create an idyllic summer’s outing.
About JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa
Overlooking Lake Rosseau, the Rosseau offers a comfortable base to explore the natural beauty of Muskoka. Each room is intricately designed like a Muskoka cottage, the pale green walls, hand-carved furniture and bold stone fireplaces radiate charm and warmth.
Indulge in a hearty breakfast at Cottages Restaurant before enjoying an early morning stroll around the Five Bridges Wetland Trail. Nature enthusiasts can discover more about wildlife from the resort naturalist. Socialise around the outdoor fire pit whilst making smores or take a spin in the resort’s whirlpool followed by a relaxing soak in the outdoor hot tub.
To truly unwind from the day’s activities treat yourself with one of the Spa’s signature treatments. During winter, thrill seekers can pick up skates from the lobby or take part in an exciting snowmobile expedition.