Why we like it
- Toronto's first true luxury boutique hotel
- Located in the edgy and fashionable Yorkville neighbourhood, perfect for shopping
- Dine at One Restaurant for classic French and Italian flavours, like lobster carbonara
- The Presidential Suite is Canada's most exclusive hotel suite
- Lively One Bar is known for its sangria and delicious cognacs
About The Hazelton
The Hazelton is Toronto's most exclusive boutique hotel. Internationally-renowned designer Yabu Pushelberg's sexy, dramatic interiors have created a cultural catalyst in the heart of the city, ideally located in the Yorkville district with its many designer shops and fashionable restaurants. The design-focused interiors are sleek and stylish, with a nod to high-end materials such as green granite, highly polished wood and silver velvet. Each of the rooms are spacious and boast French doors and custom furnishings.
The hotel is home to One Restaurant, headed by chef Mark McEwan with an ever-changing menu reflecting the best local and seasonal produce. In addition to the restaurant 24-hour room service is also available. The One Bar is the place to see and be seen during the annual Toronto Film Festival. Clefs d'or concierge service provides the ultimate in hospitality and a full-service spa and fitness centre with pool will keep the energetic entertained.