Why we like it
- A contemporary styled distinctive Ritz Carlton, in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Stay in rooms or suites with views of the city or Lake Ontario
- Home to the only Spa My Blend by Clarins outside of Paris
- The best views of the CN Tower, Lake Ontario and downtown Toronto skyline
- Afternoon tea is a delightful tradition, and those travelling with children will love the “teddy bear tea”
About The Ritz Carlton
The Ritz Carlton, Toronto is located in the heart of the city’s financial district. Just steps from landmark locations, including the Design Exchange, CN Tower and the Entertainment District. The Ritz Carlton is contemporary in style and offers the most elegant rooms and guest spaces to indulge your senses. We love the corner suites with panoramic views of the city skyline or Lake Ontario.
While staying in Toronto the Ritz Carlton has an enviable location to explore this young vibrant city. Dining at the hotel is exceptional with three highly acclaimed dining experiences sure to surprise and delight your tastebuds. After a day of exploring the city, retreat to the spa for a well-deserved treatment the perfect tonic before an evening of fine dining in the heart of this great city.