Why we like it
- We recommend the Luxe Terrace rooms with a fireplace or one of the suites
- The hotel offers a gym and in-house massage
- Shopping, museums and historical sights surround the hotel on all sides
- Proud member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux association
- Hundreds of artefacts from both the French and English regimes have been discovered in the foundations of this historic property
About Auberge Saint-Antoine
Regarded as one of the best small hotels in North America, Auberge Saint-Antoine boasts a fabulous location in the heart of Quebec City's Old-Port. Most of the 95 rooms face the huge St. Lawrence River. Within just a few minutes you are amongst the ramparts, museums and streets of Le Petit Champlain. This is a Relais & Chateaux hotel - placing it within the category of some of the world's finest hotels.