Why we like it
- Nestled in the heart of Old Quebec
- All of the rooms have a view of Old Quebec or the St. Lawrence River
- Make sure you enjoy breakfast at Place Dufferin, a wonderful al fresco dining experience with excellent views
- The spa has an indoor swimming pool, whirlpool and steam-room whilst The Payot Institute offers the best in luxury spa treatments
- During the ski season this is the perfect base, only 20 minutes from the Stoneham Ski Resort
About Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Le Chateau as it is known is a legendary sight within Quebec City and a destination in its own right (tours are available). The hotel is another of the grand hotels built by the Canadian railway companies to entice visitors - its chateau like turrets are easily the most prominent feature of the city's skyline when looking from across the St. Lawrence River. Stay in beautifully appointed rooms and suites full of elegance and charm. We love the Fairmont Gold rooms giving you more space and a dedicated private floor and lounge with beautiful views over the St Lawrence River. Dining is exceptional at Le Chateau The Champlain Restaurant showcases some of the best cuisine that Quebec has to offer, while if you are looking for a more relaxed setting Place Dufferin is the perfect spot. After a day exploring the city the spa is the ideal retreat to indulge your body and mind.