Why we like it
- Many of the suites have fireplaces or a balconies
- For some added luxury go for one of the vast terrace suites which overlook a private courtyard
- Elegant and contemporary surroundings blend together to offer this exclusive boutique hotel
- Situated the heart of Old Montreal and adjacent to the Notre-Dame Basilica
- Guests are able to enjoy an astronomic experience at the Restaurant Sinclair with its glass terrace located in the heart of the gardens
About Le Saint Sulpice
We love the location of Le Sant-Sulpice. Right in the heart of old Montreal, you are just a few minutes away from the Basilica, the Old Port, the Palais des Congres. A perfect spot for sightseeing. This is a charming boutique all suite style hotel. The art galleries and European style cafes all around make this an elegant setting in a fascinating city. Stay in spacious and beautifully appointed suites all with French windows looking out to the inner courtyard garden or Old Montreal. The Sinclair Restaurant offers a mix of local and international cuisine, in the summer months the Terrace is the ideal spot to enjoy a light lunch in between sightseeing. If you like to keep yourself fit while travelling the hotel has linked up with a high class Spa and Gym very close to the hotel or enjoy a spa treatment in the comfort of your own suite. A team of gracious staff are ready to welcome you to the hotel and ensure that your stay in the city is a special one.