Why we like it
- Perfectly located for Montreal's finest shopping and theatres
- Known locally as the Grand Dame of Sherbooke Street
- Highest quality facilities and cuisine inspired by 3 Michelin star chef, Daniel Boulud
- Ornate furnishings blend authentic modern touches with original architecture
- Seamless attention to detail from their fantastic Ritz Carlton concierge team
About Ritz Carlton Montreal
Ritz-Carlton Montreal is perfectly positioned right in the centre of Sherbrooke Street, just steps from many boutiques, galleries, venues and theatres. The hotel, considered a boutique property with only 129 guest room and suites, is traditionally appointed, some rooms including detailed marble fireplaces and high polished marble ceilings. The stunning restaurant Maison Boulud, inspired by the French gastronomy, 3 Michelin star chef Daniel Boulud is a perfect culinary experience blending Montreal's finest ingredients. The beautiful floral arrangements on display throughout the hotel are created by Ritz-Carlton Montreal's resident florist, Jean-Pascal Lemire, and will appeal to those looking for a totally immersive experience only the Ritz Carlton can give. On the roof you'll find a gorgeous indoor saltwater pool overlooking the city, and a terrace with stunning views of the Montreal skyline. There's also a sauna, steam room and fitness centre equipped with top-spec weights and cardio equipment.