Why we like it
- Quirky and progressive design with a bohemian and modern mix
- Located just outside downtown Palm Springs in a mini oasis
- Famed for celebrity credentials and a local hang out spot for the eccentric
- Mister Parker’s offers a bistro style menu with a unique design and atmosphere
- American country club experience
About The Parker
Situated on 13 acres of landscaped gardens framed manicured lawns and adorned with Palm Trees, The Parker has everything you need for a desert escape Its three pools, chic bar and restaurants, sports lawns and spa- all ooze Palm Springs coolness! Spend days playing croquet or tennis on the red clay courts or hit the many hiking trails in the Mojave Desert. The San Andreas fault line is a short drive away and the vibrant downtown Palm Springs is a must see.
Rooms are spacious with unique touches in a contemporary and stylish effect. Private balconies or patios are standard some with hammocks.