Why we like it
- Commanding sunrise and sunset views over Palm Springs
- A desert oasis with sweeping views of rugged mountaintops and a picturesque valley
- Set over 36 acres, this luxurious resort hotel offers three outdoor pools
- Three world class restaurants with the option for private dining
- A luxury retreat, this is a haven of elegance with fabulously attentive service
About The Ritz-Carlton Rancho Mirage
The newly opened Rancho Mirage features impressive views from the rooms and suites, most having private balconies. The resort is surrounded by the rugged desert mountains overlooking the glamorous Palm Springs and visually enchanting Coachella Valley. Using the natural elements of water and fire and rich warm colours create this perfect desert oasis. The outdoor swimming and relaxation pool offer a tranquil spot to swim or sit with a good book overlooking the valley. Explore by foot on one of the mountain and hiking trails that begin from the hotel then after an energetic or leisurely walk, spend some time relaxing in the luxurious two-storey spa and wellness centre. Enjoy creative local Californian cuisine with fresh and innovative dishes to inspire your senses and indulge your taste buds. We recommend the signature restaurant State Fare Bar & Kitchen. The popular Ritz Kids children's club offers interactive activities and amusing experiences for 5 to 12 year olds.