Why we like it
- Perfect for explorers – it’s only half a mile from Yosemite’s Highway entrance
- Superb, grand lodge with a warm, friendly feel
- Fantastic pool area that makes up the hub of the lodge
- Delicious indoor and outdoor dining options
- Professional guides can take you on tours and outdoor adventures
About Rush Creek Lodge
The first new lodge in Yosemite in more than 25 years, Rush Creek features a contemporary, rustic sensibility. This has been inspired by the breath-taking expanse of nature surrounding its eight-hectare wooded hillside setting.
Rush Creek Lodge combines timeless charm with modern amenities. This is an exceptional national park lodge experience that is both relaxed and sophisticated.
All rooms offer a deck overlooking the surrounding nature and to encourage an authentic mountain experience. For more modern touches, the rooms feature games and radio streaming for entertainment and the on-site tavern broadcasts sporting events on the big screen. There’s a recreation team hosting family-friendly activities and games such as ping pong, foosball, bumper pool and many more.
Rush Creek exudes warmth and genuine hospitality. With its strong social and environmental initiatives, it’s a great place to stay for couples and families who want to get away from it all while ensuring the environment benefits just as much as the guests.