Why we like it
- Located just outside Yosemite national park
- 302 rooms lavishly furnished with cultural prints
- The perfect spot to relax and unwind with exceptional views
- Plenty of family style activities and events during summer
- Lodge cabin style, rustic yet charming
About Tenaya Lodge
Yosemite is the most popular national park within the US, millions of visitors coming from all over the world to view this spectacular scenery found here. If you are planning to spend more than a day exploring Yosemite Park, then booking your reservations at the Tenaya Lodge is an excellent choice. Tenaya Lodge is located just outside the park, the lodge is pet friendly and is an all around joy any time of the year.
Tenaya Lodge was built in 1990. The 302 rooms at the lodge are decorated with Native American patterns, colours and artwork. The central sitting area at the lodge has high ceilings, a huge fireplace and comfortable leather chairs. Tenaya Lodge has many winter activities so when you visit here between the months of November-April you will find fewer people but just as many activities, a plus on both counts!