Why we like it
- Hip West Hollywood meets stylish Beverly Hills
- One of the most iconic rooftop pools in LA
- Design touches in the hotel inspired by Vivienne Westwood and David Collins
- All suite hotel, with a minimum of 725 square feet of living space
- Boxwood is The London West Hollywood's newest multi-concept destination for fine and casual dining and a great celeb hand out
About The London West Hollywood at Beverly Hills
Only one mile from Rodeo Drive the iconic Hollywood glamour mixes with modern sophistication and intuitive service with the transformation of the Bel Age hotel into The London West Hollywood. This famed location on the legendary Sunset Strip has undergone a complete re-articulation by the bold team of international tastemakers responsible for a stylish sister, The London NYC. Distinctively imagined for LA, interiors are by the renowned David Collins Studio.
Timeless style, attuned service, 226 open floor plan suites for business and pleasure, smashing food and drink, a rooftop pool with panoramic views and all the personal amenities one could desire, The London's sunny sophisticated style offers an eclectic and personal lifestyle experience. The London West Hollywood will be both your 'all-access' threshold to the LA social and entertainment scene as well as your soothing haven from the pulse.