Why we like it
- Located in the foothills of the Santa Lucia Mountains, the hotel is close to Chateau Julien Winery and Laguna Seca Raceway, making it a fabulous stop-off point on a Highway 1 journey
- Dine in Valley Kitchen, a fun and vibrant restaurant showcasing the luxury of simplicity
- Stay in beautifully furnished suites all with a private deck and a Travertine fireplace
- Comprehensive childrens activities are avaialble for children aged 2-12 (addtional charge)
- Play 18 holes of world-class golf or explore some of the hundreds of miles of hiking trails or enjoy mountain-top yoga
About Carmel Valley Ranch
Carmel Valley Ranch is surrounded by landscaped gardens and lush woodlands, this suite only hotel offers impeccable services and an array of activities - here you can be as active or as relaxed as you wish to be. Stay in studio-style suites that offer contemporary retreats with modern conveniences. There are a selection of one to four bedroom suites perfect for couples seeking more space and families. We like the Vineyard Suite complete with an outdoor bath tub with stunning views over the valley.
Indulge in spa treatments at Spa Aiyana, one of the finest spa resorts in California. There are endless activities available at Carmel Valley Ranch from horse riding, golf to walking trails. If you leave the ranch for families the Monterery Aquariam is a must voted #1 in the US as the best aquarium or explore the scenic 17 mile drive in Pebble Beach. Carmel Valley Ranch is the perfect sop on highway 1.