Why we like it
- Situated in the heart of Napa Valley, overlooking the Mayacamas Mountains
- Napa's first fine dining establishment with inhouse acclaimed chef's
- Overlooking Napa Valley the Auberge spa offers indigenous treatments
- French translation "Inn of the Sun' offering sumptuous settings in each location
- The Auberge du Soleil property and grounds cover 33 acres
About Auberge Du Soleil, Auberge Resorts Collection
Terraced down the hillside with views of the Napa Valley, all accommodation at Auberge du Soleil feature Mediterranean-inspired decor with original contemporary art. All guestrooms, suites and maisons feature Italian linens, down bedding and duvets, Auberge du Soleil's custom-made bath amenities, plush robes and slippers and private outdoor terraces for relaxing or dining.
Dinner at the Auberge restaurant is a must, for more than 30 years the restaurant has created an incredible legacy and is a must for all foodies. A visit to the spa after a day exploring the vineyards is the perfect tonic for rejuvenation with the focus on natural ingredients indigenous to the region. A stay at the Auberge du Soleil will be a highlight of your adventure in California.