Why we like it
- Romantic California wine country location, perfect as a couple’s retreat
- Within easy reach of hundreds of wineries and world-class restaurants
- The on-site Farmhouse restaurant is an exceptional demonstration of locally sourced produce under the guiding hand of a Michelin starred chef
- Siblings Joe and Catherine Bartolomei own and manage the hotel ensuring a truly personalised experience
- Numerous ways of working up an appetite with hiking biking, riding and kayaking all possible nearby
About Farmhouse Inn
Farmhouse Inn is the embodiment of fine country living. Feather beds and down duvets, toasting s’mores round the fire pit and a delectable breakfast featuring home baked pastries and eggs from the ranch; these will be the enduring memories of a stay at the Farmhouse Inn. The rooms are scattered around the main building and converted barn and come in a variety of shapes and sizes but all offering the same luxurious little touches.
Brother and sister Joe and Catherine Bartolomei source as many of the ingredients as possible for their Michelin starred restaurant from their own ranch and the surrounding Russian River Valley. The phrase ‘farm to fork cuisine’ is widely used but rarely was it more appropriate than here. Once the morning sea mist retreats, a playground for the outdoor enthusiast is revealed along with a patchwork of hundreds of excellent wineries to explore. Just be sure to rouse yourself from your feather bed to make the most of it!