Why we like it
- Located in a stunning 250 acre valley in the Napa wine region of Northern California
- Nestled in the hillside the resort consists of 85 cottages, suites and lodges
- The perfect spot to relax and unwind with exceptional views
- One of the best tasting menu's on offer in the Napa Valley
- Old English country charm with fine attention to detail
Meadowood has a calm, relaxed ambiance and gives off the feeling of a private lodge. We would recommend a room with either a fireplace or a private terrace. The atmosphere is one of a peaceful retreat and feels very secluded. The facilities are extensive.
Meadowood offers a beautiful spa, fitness centre, seven tennis courts, croquet lawn, and a 9-hole executive golf course. There's a lap and a family pool, hiking trails and of course the area is famed for its local vineyards which are mostly open to the public. A peaceful and serene settings.