Why we like it
- Situated between the Pacific Ocean and the Santa Ynez Mountain offering year round mild climates and sunny skies
- Spanish colonial style and refined Four Seasons service
- Laidback luxury at its best, offering quintessential California living
- Offering both beach cabana, pools and a multitude of facilities to suit every many member
- Close to Butterfly Beach and its quiet, stunning sunsets
About Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore, Santa Barbara
Built in classic Spanish colonial style, the Resort's accommodations include 207 guest rooms and suites located in the low-lying main buildings and in a collection of 12 one-story cottages secluded at the rear of the property amidst garden greenery. Reached along winding pathways, each cottage comprises three to five guest rooms, each with its own private entrance.
Decorated with Spanish colonial influence in rich greens and golds, many accommodations offer a fireplace and vaulted ceiling, with many affording a furnished patio or balcony. Each offers individual charm defined by glorious views of the mountains or ocean, the gardens or the courtyard swimming pool.
For entertainment, there's a flat-screen plasma television and DVD and CD player complimented with state-of-the-art technology, including high-speed Internet access and dual-line telephones. In the lavish Spanish-tiled bathrooms, the large shower simulates rainfall and the deep soaking tub fills rapidly from a dramatic fountain spout. Bathrooms in select guest rooms and suites are additionally enhanced by a heated floor and personal steam shower.