Why we like it
- Located on the famous Ocean Way, Santa Monica sits Casa Del Mar
- We love the Ocean view suites, one of the best views of this impressive coastline
- Delight in fresh Californian seafood accompanied with live music
- Unwind in the spa, the perfect place to rejuvenate your body and mind
- The perfect seaside retreat in the heart of Santa Monica
About Casa Del Mar
On arrival at Casa Del Mar you feel like you have walked into a film set from the 1920’s. Traditional in design yet still fresh and light with large windows reminding you how close to the sea you are. The hotel features a library as a cosy corner to socialise or unwind after a day at the beach. The guestrooms and suites are elegantly designed and evoke the mood and style of the Italian and French Rivera’s. Some of the rooms offer breathtaking views of the beach and crystal blue Pacific Ocean. The in-house restaurant offers an amazing menu of seasonal offerings in an intimate and lively atmosphere. In the evening sit in the lounge area sharing conversation with friends listening to the grand piano playing in the background. The terrace is the perfect place for an evening drink as the lights turn on the iconic Santa Monica Pier.