Why we like it
- Enviable location at the foot of the Vail Mountains
- Styled on a Tyrolean village
- Each room and suite has a gas burning stone fireplace, perfect for those chilly evenings
- A full service Ski Concierge team will look after all your ski and snowboarding needs
- The perfect place for an adventure for couples and families a like throughout all the seasons
About Four Seasons Resort and Residence Vail
High in the Colorado Rockies, the Four Seasons Resort Vail offers a fresh approach to traditional luxury accommodations – blending sophisticated contemporary design with cosy Colorado mountain tradition. Interiors are inspired with hickory woods and limestone create a light-filled ambience that feels fully connected to the outdoors. Stay in rooms and suites most with a private balcony or terrace to enjoy the surrounding scenery. With three restaurants, one bar and 24 hour room service dining options offer delicious mountain cuisine that is locally sourced and seasonally inspired.
Located at the gateway to Vail Village, just a short stroll to abundant shops, restaurants and the dedicated Ski Concierge at the Vista Bahn chair lift. Vail’s vast skiable terrain offers variety for every member of the family. Summer brings dazzling outdoor adventure with fly fishing, mountain biking, white-water rafting, horseback riding and golf.