Why we like it
- Situated on the border of Utah and Colorado this is a stunning part of the USA to discover
- Discover Palisade Ranch, and try your hand at cattle drives and roping lessons in true western style
- Indulge in treatments in the Spa or try your hand at one of the relaxing yoga classes
- Duesey’s Diner will take you back in time, the vintage food truck is a great choice for a classic Bison Burger or Kobe Dog
- We recommend the star gazing Casitas, with an upstairs den and gazing deck, a unique experience
About Gateways Canyon
Across the canyon floor, sunrise moves silently into the valley, warming each cavern, mantle and peak. There is no better place in the world to awaken with nature than Gateway Canyons. Here, you can explore places virtually untouched by humans, in the stunning landscape of sculptured rock that surrounds the resort. Choose to stay in one of the one bedroom suite Casitasas, or for a more traditional guest room there are a selection of deluxe rooms in Kayenta Lodge and Kiva Lodge all are uniquely designed to reflect the heritage of the south west.
Home to the Gateway Colorado Auto Museum as well as an array of outdoor activities available the resort will be a highlight of your trip to the great state of Colorado. Dining will not disappoint with five different options, Entrada is the perfect place to start your day with breakfast on the patio, in the evening you can try a delightful range os local Colorado produce. Kiva is the perfect place to grab a light snack on the go and Cantina is the best place to watch the sunset with a signature cocktail in hand. For that special occasion private dinners or picnics can be arranges in that perfect spot.