Why we like it
- A luxurious working ranch resort
- Over 37,000 acres of unspoiled wilderness, 100 miles of trails and 10 miles of Blackfoot River waiting to be explored
- Summer activities include fly fishing, cattle driving, rock climbing and whitewater rafting
- Winter activities include snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snow mobiling, sleigh rides, ice skating and dog sledding
- Stay in luxurious log cabins complete with hot tub or authentic luxurious safari tents
About The Resort at Paws Up
Imagine being surrounded by pristine wilderness, breathtaking vistas hear only the hooves of horses and the cattle moving in the distance. Your private piece of paradise awaits to be discovered, one of true adventure and pampering, welcome to PAWS UP. A home-away-from-home atmosphere has been created with experienced staff offering first class service. Become a real cowboy or cowgirl with awesome riding adventures.
PAWS UP have created exceptional places to stay with luxurious safari style tents and individual luxury cabins offering a range of rooms from two and four bedrooms. The wide open spaces have been maximised with large windows creating unique pieces of natural art. Try the main restaurant Trough offering authentic western cuisine and the ultimate in American style pancakes with the huckleberry pancakes - the perfect choice to start a day of adventure.
Winter here is magical, with over a 100 miles of lightly traveled wilderness trails for a diversity of unique Montana winter activities. Enjoy spectacular views of the legendary Blackfoot River on a winter horseback adventure learning about the unforgettable Old west history. If it is a ski chalet you are looking for then PAWS UP can whisk you up to Whitefish Mountain Resort, where you can stay in a private mountainside chalet with your own chairlift, and a personal ski butler and guide. The adventures never end here.