Why we like it
- Private seafront with hammocks and thatched huts
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- The best Italian Restaurant in the Florida Keys
- A great choice of resort for families and couples a like
- All rooms and suites have a private furnished balcony
About Amara Cay Resort, Islamorada
A newly renovated seafront hotel, Amara Cay Resort is the perfect spot to relax in the laid-back Florida keys. Located halfway between Miami and Key West, the hotel offers a charming atmosphere. The private beach club is the place to spend the day relaxing in a hammock with a rum cocktail in hand. The waters that surround the hotel are calm, so snorkelling and swimming are fine and safe. For families, this is an excellent choice; the main swimming pool is large and there is a playground on site, too. If you are into your fishing, this is a great choice of hotel with some of the best deep-sea fishing in the area and an array of watersports available.