Why we like it
- Dramatically poised alongside its Art Deco neighbors on Miami Beach's famed Ocean Drive
- The Betsy Hotel's exterior stands as the lone surviving example of Florida Georgian architecture on Ocean Drive.
- Exclusive and boutique with on 61 rooms and suites
- BLT Steak redefines the Modern American steakhouse which is has prime position at the Betsy - perfect for and al fresco lunch or dinner South Beach style
- Enjoy a late night tipple in their elegant Lobby bar, complete with an impressive an impressive Steinway grand piano. What a way to toast the day!
This recently renovated South Beach hotel holds a prominent place in the hearts of local Miami habitants. Dramatically poised alongside its Art Deco neighbors on Miami Beach's famed Ocean Drive, The Betsy is a distinguished historic landmark hotel with 61 rooms and suites. Elegantly designed, Betsy's beach side havens boast sensory details, imaginative amenities and inspirational design that coalesce to produce an unparalleled experience. BLT Steak is Betsy's room service culinary partner.
Relaxed tropical interiors, an intimate courtyard pool, and exquisite finishing touches, create an aura that is passionately low-key. The Deck is expansive with sweeping views of the Atlantic that offers a Wellness Garden with a full range of spa treatments, therapies and yoga; specialty cocktails and light fare are offered from dawn to dusk, and beyond. Designed with a hint of vintage glamour, an underground 'speakeasy' entertainment space called, B Bar, offers an exclusive and unique venue to host private events, dinners, or receptions. A lobby bar offers live music and signature cocktails.