Why we like it
- An elegant beachfront hotel
- Pristine private beach, the only natural beach on Key West
- Private balconies to wonder at the panoramic ocean and take in sublime beach views
- A short saunter from the vibrant Duval Street
- A luxurious hideaway hotel, perfect for families and romantic couples looking to spend quality time together
About Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
This historic landmark hotel, located in the charming old town of Key West is a sophisticated beach hotel, part of the Waldorf Astoria Collection. This intimate hotel opened its doors on New Year's Eve in 1920 and since then, many have graced its presence in pursuit of the perfect beach escape.
A choice of colonial style rooms and suites are available, we particularly recommend the Oceanfront Suite with a private balcony. This spacious suite overlooks the tropical waters and is set in the resort's exclusive suite only complex. We think you'll love taking a relaxing stroll on the beach, sitting for a while on the private pier or lazing around in one of the hammocks dotted around. For those who like to be active, take your pick from a wealth of water sports on offer from deep sea fishing, dolphin encounters to scuba diving. After all that excitement, head back, unwind and enter the calming oasis of Spa Al Mare. The spa team will rejuvenate both your mind and body with Swedish massages, reflexology and a host of tempting treatments.