Why we like it
- The hotel is ideally located on 27 acres of lush gardens and sprawling oceanfront, with a spectacular secluded beach
- All of the spacious West-Indies-style rooms, suites, and bungalows benefit from stunning ocean, island or golf course views
- It is situated near to many tourist attractions such as Theatre of the Sea, Windley Key Geological State Park and Robbie's
- 'Camp Cheeca' ensures that children are always entertained, with a range of activities from fishing and snorkelling, to hunting for buried treasure
- Choose from any of Cheeca Lodge's four award winning restaurants, each with its own unique charm and appeal. For freshly caught fish and prime steak head to the Atlantic's Edge restaurant, or if it is Sushi you are after, the newly re-opened Nikai restaurant offers an intimate dining experience with only 12 seats
About Cheeca Lodge & Spa
Dating back to 1946, the hotel boasts a Mediterranean-style decor with blue and white low-rise structures. Its "Barefoot elegance" theme is evident in the lobby with a wood-beamed ceiling, wood-paddle ceiling fans, plush seating and lots of plants. Beautiful, romantic and boasting every imaginable kind of recreation, the resort is the perfect oasis for those seeking to explore the beauty of the Atlantic Ocean and the experience the challenge of world-class golfing.