Why we like it
- Steps from Iconic Miami beach and in the heart of famous Collins Avenue
- Design focus on Miami’s Art Deco past with gorgeous pieces of art adorning the walls
- With just 74 rooms the property is perfect for hiding away after a busy day playing on South beach
- Cutting-edge roof top pool and sublime modern spa offering COMO Shambhala therapies
- Fancy a taste of that Floridian seafood? Head to Traymore, the hotel's fun restaurant
About COMO Metropolitan
Design is the name of the game at the COMO on Miami Beach, a contemporary classic in the heart of Miami Beach with intriguing accents scattered throughout the hotel, like smoked mirrored walls, speckled floors, unique modular furniture and fabrics that echo the frothy sea outside. Outside the Miami Beach atmosphere maybe bustling but inside you’ll find a soothing quiet that’s exemplified when you enter the famed COMO spa. This is the place to exercise your Art Deco fantasies of reclining poolside in a white-canopied cabana, freshly made juice in hand, people watching as tanned bodies saunter past. What’s more, the pool is mere steps from the beach, so it’s never far for a change of scene.