Why we like it
- Situated on the sugar soft sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast
- Known locally as the 'Pink Palace, The Don CeSar opened at the height of the Gatsby Era in 1928
- Family friendly with everything from homemade ice-cream to poolside games
- Great marine life viewing opportunities
- Maritana Grille serves award-winning freshly caught seafood
About The Don CeSar
The Don CeSar Hotel – Florida's legendary ‘pink palace’ – rises like an oasis from the sugar white sands of St. Pete Beach. The flamingo-pink, Mediterranean sandcastle was built in 1928 and carries a romantic and haunting 86-year history. Recipient of AAA’s four-diamond award for over 30 years, the hotel features 277 newly renovated guestrooms, including 36 suites and two incomparable penthouses.
The refreshed Maritana Grille, the signature four diamond restaurant, surrounds diners with almost 7,000 litres of salt water aquariums and indigenous Florida fish. The Sea Porch Restaurant offers a chic, casual setting and the Beachcomber Bar and Grill, located beside two pools, serves light bites and tropical drinks. Stop by Uncle Andy’s Old-fashioned ice-cream for delicious sundaes, shakes and banana splits made with authentically local ice-cream. The luxurious Spa Oceana offers a relaxing seaside experience while the state of the art Fitness Centre is open 24 hours a day and Camp CeSar offers children’s programs for the youngest guests aged four to 12.