Why we like it
- Miami's most sought after luxury boutique hotel
- Originally built in the 1930's The Setai is landmark Art Deco building
- Sunday Jazz Brunch at The Setai offers the hottest venue for foodies on Miami
- The hotel offers three magnificent azure, temperature-controlled pools
- The beachfront property is just steps from the white sand and turquoise waters of South Beach
About The Setai
The Setai has a wonderful location at the heart of Miami's South Beach. It has a great sense of tradition; its design artfully combines the rich architectural history of the area and the cultural diversity and Asian influence of the Art Deco movement. The landmark building was originally built in the 1930s as the famed Dempsey Vanderbilt Hotel. Next to it is the 40-storey glass tower infused with natural materials, space and light. Both have paramount views over the city and South Beach. The impeccable details of each guest room are exemplified by authentic jade pieces discovered in the antique markets of China.