Why we like it
- Named the #1 hotel in the United States by U.S. News & World Report, 2014 and 2016
- 24-hour butlers, who provide warm and seamless service from in-room check-in, milk and cookies at turndown and complimentary rose petal baths
- 10,000-square-foot, wood-paneled men’s locker room with full bar and food service
- Three championship golf courses, including Plantation and Seaside, site of the PGA TOUR’s RSM Classic, a FedEx Cup Point tournament
- Nightly performance by the resident bagpiper at sundown
About The Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club
Perfect for couples, the AAA Five-Diamond, Forbes Five-Star Lodge at Sea Island Golf Club is the ultimate in privacy and luxury. The intimate 40-room hotel and golf clubhouse offers expansive ocean views, and is nestled between two of the three championship courses of the Sea Island Golf Club, site of the PGA Tour’s RSM Classic. The stunning rooms and suites offer the feel of a classic English country manor with hand-crafted Oriental rugs, spacious marble baths with deep-soaking tubs and rainhead showers. The Lodge’s unprecedented gracious hospitality features first-class amenities including a 24-hour butler and a performance by the resort’s resident bagpiper at sundown each evening. The adjacent Sea Island Golf Performance Centre teaches every aspect of the game to the finest touring professionals and to those just beginning to play, with three of America’s Top 50 Teachers, indoor putting lab, club fitting program and fitness centre with 3D technology. Enjoy the full range of Sea Island activities and experiences, including nine dining options from casual to Five-Star, five miles of private beach, Beach Club, tennis and squash centres, Yacht Club, The Spa at Sea Island, and nearby Broadfield, Sea Island’s sporting club and lodge.